Monday, February 27, 2012

Three More Days!

Well......the end is almost here. Including today, I have three more days of being employed by Office Depot. I don't know if it's really sunk in yet. As often as I talk about it to people. or blog about it on here, I don't think it's really hit me. I made the decision to stay home with my little girl, and I don't regret it, but I don't know if I truly realize what I've gotten myself into!! Ha Ha! Can I really do this? Can I really be a stay-at-home mom? Can I be a housewife? Am I capable of doing both of these well? I can't be lazy, and I need to self-motivate. I'm not good at either of those things! I'm probably going to need a lot of help from other stay-at-home moms, and a lot of support from my husband. I'm venturing into unknown territory. I'm not a fan of change. Be prepared for a few "freak out"sessions, and forgive me for "losing my mind"! Pray for me! I know I'll need it, because I'm not sure of how strong I truly am!

No comments: