Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Working Mommy?

I have been looking forward to finding a job for over a year now. It was something I've always wanted to do. My goal is to find a reasonable paying full time job, so Rex can quit his job and stay home. I really like my new job, and I'm glad it's only part time for now. (Especially since we only have one car right now.) My baby needs me home as much as possible. She's too young for me to be gone most of the time. Apparently, she's not handling the transition very well. She's mostly fine about being home with daddy, and seems to enjoy her time with her Nana, but she still seems to be having issues come bed time. (Of course it doesn't help that she's stuffed into her carrier to come pick me up from work, instead of being put into bed.) We really need to get a second car somehow, so Rex can put the baby to bed on the nights I work until after 8pm. Our poor baby needs to be able to keep a schedule, so she doesn't get confused. Rex also thinks that the baby misses me, and won't calm down sometimes. She's good most of the time, but it seems like she's already missing me, and she's only three months old! I really hope Rex and I can figure out something real soon. I don't want to put the baby through anymore stress. Please pray for us, that we can either get a second car, or that we're able to figure out a way to make my working a smooth transition for our baby.

No comments: