Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Job?

Recently, I interviewed with a retail establishment for a part time job. I did the first interview with the Assistant Manager two Saturdays ago. It went well, and I was told he would speak to the Store Manager about setting up the second interview. I didn't hear back from him, so I called the store back. I talked to the Store manager, and last Thursday, I had my second interview. It also went well, and was told that as long as the background check and drug test came back clear, I would be offered the job. So yesterday, I went and did the drug test. The results will be sent electronically to the store by tomorrow, and the results of the background check should be in by Friday. So, I am doing my best to wait patiently. Patience has never been my strong point, especially when it comes to job seeking. I will keep everyone posted. This job would be a great thing for me and Rex. It will help bring some extra money in, and since it's only a part time position, I can still spend plenty of time with the baby. I believe that God has opened this door for me, and I have done all I can. It's up to Him now, so please pray for me!

Thank you.

No comments: