Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I got the job!

I received the call on Monday! The store manager called and send the drug test and background check both came back clean. She offered me the position (cashier, minimum wage) and asked if I was still interested. I told her I was, and she asked me if I could come in on Saturday. I said of course, and she said we would be doing paperwork, and going over cash register procedures. The shift is only from 12:30 to 4, but it's a great start! I'm not the only person they hired, so I'll probably only get 15-20 hours, but that's perfect! It gives me a chance to take a break from the baby, and be able to miss her. But it's also not too many hours that I have to be away from her, so she won't miss me too much. Thanks to everyone who was rooting for me and praying for me, and thanks be to God! I appreciate all the support. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress at my new job!

No comments: