Monday, January 14, 2008

Taking my "job" seriously

Once it was decided that I was the PR Liaison for The Journey, I sat down with our Young Adult Pastor, and we brainstormed on different ideas to create excitement about the group. The first thing we have planned, is to set up a table outside of our church on Sundays, and have information and brochures available to anyone who has questions about The Journey. The table is going to be set up on the last Sunday of every month. There will be 1-3 Journey Leaders available to answer any questions, and we will have two different brochures: one that explains what The Journey is, and one that offers different small groups and venues that people can join to become more involved. We'll also try to show pictures and videos of different Journey gatherings, so people can see all the things that we do together in fellowship. I'm really looking forward to this "job", because I had been wanting to get more involved in the group. I know that God has lead me in the right direction, and I look forward to more adventures along the path He has chosen for me.

No comments: