Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New recruit

I have been involved in The Journey (Centerpoint Church's Young Adult Group) since December of 2005. As of June of 2007, I became one of the group's leaders. My title ws never decided, because I needed to sit down with our Young Adult Pastor, and decide what exactly my duties were as a leader. Each leader has a different job, and serves a different purpose. As of last night, my title was established. I was "promoted" to Public Relations Liaison, which basically means that I come up with new ways to "market" our group to existing members as well as any potential members. One of my duties is to implement new methods of creating excitement about our group, and help existing members continue to make a difference in their own lives, and the lives of others. I'm glad to finally know what is expected of me, and where God wants me to be.

No comments: