Thursday, January 27, 2011

Walking and Weight Loss Buddies

I'm looking for several people who are interested in losing weight and getting healthier, to help get me motivated. I don't do very well on my own, and the more the merrier. I know not everybody is available all the time, so if we have a group of people who are all working together, we can keep going strong! That way, if one or two people can't make it that day, then will still have a few more who can! Please let me know if you are interested, and any ideas you might have for activities. I've already started by drinking more water, and trying to eat healthier by snacking on fruits, veggies, yogurt, and cottage cheese. Also going to try to add more chicken and turkey to my meals, instead of red meat. (Of course, since I love red meat so much, I'll have to have it occasionally, so I can keep from overdoing it). Come on guys and gals! Both Rex and I could use your help, because I'm pretty sure he's already on board with this!

2 comments:

Calotren said...

But, if someone is facing overweight disease then i think he or she should take a herbal weight loss supplement. What do you think about this?

Marla said...

Thanks but no thanks. I'd like to do it the old fashioned way- without taking any kind of pills. I know it would be difficult, but it's better for me in the long run!