Friday, May 2, 2008

Thanks!

To All Journey Members:
Everyone has been so supportive of my finishing school, deciding to quit my job back in December, helping Rex and I move, and my current job search. We appreciate everything the group has done for us. All your efforts and prayers have been a true blessing. Many things would not have occurred, if not for your love and support.

To Cristina, Wandica, Ammie, Kat, Chris, (and whoever else may have helped):
I appreciate the efforts of you guys on Sidewalk Sundays (especially last Sunday, since I wasn't there). I'm guessing everything went well, because Shawn hasn't contacted me with complaints. It was truly a blessing to find people who were willing to run the table for me, and outreach to other young adults at Centerpoint. Keep up the good work!

To Paul:
Thanks for having the patience to deal with me during announcements. I know sometimes I lose track of what's going on, and other times I get carried away. I appreciate all your efforts to keep me on track. I know I'm not always easy to work with.

To Shawn:
Thanks for giving me this opportunity to be such a huge part of The Journey. It has been a blessing for me, because it has helped me grow spiritually and further my education. I enjoy all of the work you pass my way, and I look forward to much more activities and assignments with the group. I love working with all of these wonderful people. I hope you continue to have faith in my efforts.

To my wonderful husband, Rex:
I love you so much! Thank you for loving me, and being a part of my life. You were the one who convinced me to go to Cal Baptist, and believed in me when I doubted myself. If you hadn't prodded me, I wouldn't be graduating on Saturday! Our marriage has been a blessing, and I look forward to many more years of happiness with you. God truly has blessed us both!

To anyone who is planning on going to my graduation on Saturday:
The ceremony starts at 9am, but I recommend that you get to Cal Baptist as soon as possible, so you can find parking! The ceremony will be two hours long, so we should be done by 11am. If you would like to meet up with me after the ceremony, you can meet me at the short wall in Stamps Courtyard. To get to the courtyard, you go up the steps in front of the Yeager Center (by the waterfall), past the rotating globe in the walkway, past Wanda's (on the right), out into the courtyard. It's the short wall just before the grassy area, and there's a black marble plaque on the ground. It's not far from the front lawn, promise! If I'm not there when you find it, Rex should be. Call one of us if you get lost.

No comments: