Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sorry it's been so long!

Hey everybody. I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've been really busy with school, church, and life in general. I hope you guys have at least been visiting The Journey's website at www.towardtruth.com, or the group's blog at http://thejourneyie.blogspot.com. There are always new blog posts on both sites, that will keep you updated on Journey gatherings and announcements, just in case I haven't had time to post them myself. I truly apologize to all of my visitors. Rex and I are still trying to get used to the new apartment, we both are involved in more activities at church, and I'm trying to finish school. I know that's no excuse, and I'll try to get better about blogging on a regular basis again. Please be patient with me!

No comments: