Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm graduating!

I just found out yesterday that I am cleared to walk in the graduation ceremony on May 3rd at CBU! My degree doesn't actually post until August, but I get to walk! My name will be announced with the other ADCP graduates! I think they just run down the list of all the graduates alphabetically, but I'm not 100% sure. I don't think they announce the names by educational programs. I guess we'll see, won't we? All Journey members are invited! All or my other friends are invited to! Everyone I love is invited! I expect to see most if not all of you there! I can't believe it! I'm going to be a college graduate! The first one in my immediate family! Yahoo me! Yippee! I can't believe it! I didn't think it was possible this quickly! I thought it was out of my reach for at least 5-10 years. Thanks to Cal Baptist, I was able to do it in two years! Two years! Thanks to Rex for talking me into attending CBU, and for supporting me the entire way. And more than anything, I give my thanks to God for giving me the strength and perseverance to make it through.

No comments: