Saturday, April 19, 2008

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed

Rex and I, along with many other Journey members went and saw Ben Stein's "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" after Fuel this evening. It was very interesting and informative. I was quite surprised by much of what I learned. I definitely recommend it to other people. Fair warning: Be prepared to be amazed by the ignorance of many of the people Ben Stein interviewed. One thing I suggest is to not go see it after 9:30, unless you enjoy documentaries! You might accidentally fall asleep, like I almost did. It wasn't that the movie was boring (because it wasn't), there were just some slow spots, and I was exhausted! I honestly enjoyed myself, and it gave many of us something to think about and debate about on the way back to the church (since we all carpooled). Go see the movie! Trust me, you'll be surprised at how "stupid" some of these "intelligent" people are. No joke. You'll have to see it to believe it.

No comments: