Monday, February 18, 2008

This Week....

Wednesday, February 20th- I will be doing a presentation in my Business Communications class, that will introduce the What, theHow, and the Why of The Journey. I hope to reach some of the young adults in my class, and offer another place for them to worship God. The Journey's goal is not to take young adults away from their church, but to add to what they already know about God. We offer worship, prayer, and fellowship to all young adults that come to our weekly meetings. For those of you that are in my class, I hope that this piques your interest about my presentation, and please pray that it goes smoothly. For those of you not in my class, pray for me that this goes well, and that I don't make a complete fool of myself!

Friday, February, 22nd- Fuel will be meeting back in the Children's Ministries Building! (Last week, we met in the Sanctuary.) This week's message will be about Bitterness, and how we can overcome it. Pastor Shawn will be speaking, and will be offering the wisdom that God sees fit to bestow upon him for this particular message. As usual, we will be meeting for dinner at 6pm, and worship starts at 7pm. Come join us for prayer, fellowship, and community enjoyment. If you have any questions about The Journey, or need directions, go to the website at www.towardtruth.com. God Bless!

3 comments:

Kimberly Mallard said...

I am excited about your presentation on Wednesday! I hope it goes well. :)

Vinny's "bf" said...

You are representing an important mission for God and through Him all things are Possible! God will Bless your presentation abundantly.

The U-Man said...

Thanks for representing. Can't wait to hear how it went!