Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Just Signed Up For The Walk!

I just signed up to be on the Centerpoint Church Team for the Coachella Valley Autism Society Walk on March 29, 2008, to help B.E.S.T. Services raise money for Autism. I'm looking forward to participating in this cause. If you would like to help B.E.S.T. Services with a donation, you may do so by writing a check to B.E.S.T. Services and give it to me or one of the other walkers. Or you can go online and donate with a credit card or PayPal on the B.E.S.T. Services website, www.bestautismservices.com. Or you can join our team! Go to the website, and click on the link for the walk. Click "Join a Team", and enter in our teams ID number. Enter in your information, and you will be added to our team. Thank you for helping in the fight against Autism.

Centerpoint Church ID: 34

3 comments:

~Wandica~ said...

I signed up for the walk too!! It is going to be super dee duper dee FUN!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!

I just signed up too!!!

I ALWAYS wanted to do something like this!!!

I'M EXCITED I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

ERIKA

Chef MAMA Mimi said...

How long is the walk and what is the team number - I want to walk too! ~Darcy :)