Thursday, March 18, 2010

Randomness

It's totally been too long since I've posted. I'm not sure why. I have plenty of interesting things that have happened.

Katherine started walking on Christmas, and had her first birthday in January.
I'm being trained in a new department at my work.
Rex and I are looking for a bigger apartment, so Kay can have her own room (and we can have some privacy!)
Two couples that are friends of ours were expecting their first baby this month (One baby arrived last night!)
We've developed new relationships with really awesome people, that we absolutely adore!
Rex has a truck, so we're no longer sharing one vehicle (but the car we had is running like crap- overheating all the time).
My nephew is getting married in May, and I was asked to design and print their invitations. (Rex designed them, but I did print and cut them to size, and my soon to be niece and her mom loved them!)
My brother, who lives in Arizona, was out here working on a job, and I got to see him almost every week! (He's back home now with his wife and daughters, where he belongs!)
I've decided to quit teaching on Sunday mornings, come June (Promotion Sunday should be my last day).
I've taken a break from ushering on Sunday nights, but plan on going back once I'm no longer teaching in the mornings.
Starting this week, I'll have to take on more responsibility with our Young Adult Group (Pastor Shawn and his wife are one of the expectant couples, and Little C could be here any moment!)
Rex and I are trying (sort of) for another baby, but I don't know if that's what God wants for us. (I guess we'll just have to wait and see.)

I'll try not to stay away for so long next time, but I can't promise anything!

No comments: