Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update


My little girl is getting bigger ever day. She's five months old now! She's so smart, and she surprises us with all the little things she learns on her own. She smiles a lot, and babbles to everyone who will listen (sometimes, she babbles to herself). She has a couple of favorite toys, and sticks almost everything in her mouth. She has discovered she likes solid food, and her favorite (so far) is applesauce.

The Journey is progressing well. We have seen some new faces, and several returning faces. It has bee good to know that we have been reaching more people lately, and offering them whatever they needed (information, prayer, fellowship). We had our first Potluck Praise Night, and we had a pretty good turn out. Worship was great, and fellowship was very enjoyable. I think it went well enough, that we might try doing it again.

My job is going well. I really like working there, and it's great to be back in the workforce, after being unemployed for over a year. I actually look forward to going to work, and it's nice being around so many people. I'm starting to learn more about the products we sell, especially ink (the register I work at is stationed in the Ink Depot). One thing I still have problems with, is the Technology Department. I know next to nothing about computers, and I'm glad we have people who work that department, so I can send the customers their way. It's been a long time since I enjoyed my job, and it's nice that I like this one!

No comments: